Texas DIR and Active Cyber
The Product and Services Offered:
By combining Active Cyber’s expertise in IT strategies with OKTA’s security services, our clients can manage IT functions and access in any environment. OKTA provides an enterprise-grade identity management service, built from the ground up in the cloud and delivered with an unwavering focus on customer success.
This service will provide you with directory services, single sign-on, strong authentication, provisioning, workflow, and built-in reporting. Whether the OKTA users are employees, partners, or customers, with applications in the cloud, on premises, or in your handheld mobile device, OKTA helps IT become more secure, and your people more productive, all while maintaining compliance.
Designated Order Fulfillers:
Active Cyber, LLC.
Enterprise Cloud Services
How to Order:
- Active Cyber must respond, in writing, to a SOW for services as issued by the DIR Customer, consistent with the Terms and Conditions of the contract.
- The Customer will negotiate pricing of SOW products and services with Active Cyber.
- The SOW must be signed by authorized representatives of both the Customer and Active Cyber.
- Active Cyber will begin work after receiving the signed SOW and Purchase Order.
- Warranty. Subject to Section 1.2 below, Okta warrants that: (a) the Service shall perform materially in accordance with the applicable Documentation, (b) all Professional Services shall be performed in a professional and workmanlike manner, commensurate with industry standards for like services, and (c) Okta will employ then-current industry standard measures to test the Service to detect and remediate viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other harmful code or programs whose effect is to negatively impact the operation or performance of the Service (other than programs that prevent Customer’s use after the applicable Term or inconsistent with this Agreement). As Customer’s exclusive remedy and Okta’s entire liability for a breach of the warranties set forth in Sections 1.1(a) and (c), Okta shall use commercially reasonable efforts to correct the non-conforming Service, and in the event Okta fails to successfully correct the Service within a reasonable time of receipt of written notice from Customer detailing the breach, then Customer shall be entitled to terminate the applicable Service and receive an immediate refund of any prepaid, unused Fees for the non-conforming Service. As Customer’s exclusive remedy and Okta’s entire liability for a breach of the warranty set forth in Section 1.1(b), Okta shall re-perform the non-conforming Professional Services at no additional charge, and in the event Okta fails to successfully re-perform the Professional Services within a reasonable time of receipt of written notice from Customer detailing the breach, then Customer shall be entitled to terminate the applicable statement of work and receive an immediate refund of any and all amounts paid for such non-conforming Professional Services.
- Exclusions. The warranties set forth in Section 1.1 are made to and for the benefit of Customer only. Such warranties shall only apply if (a) the applicable Service has been utilized in accordance with the Documentation, this Agreement and applicable law and (b) no modification, alteration, or addition has been made to the applicable Service by persons other than Okta.
- Disclaimer. EXCEPT FOR ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES SET FORTH UNDER SECTION 1.1, THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” AND OKTA AND ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL (AND HAVE NOT AUTHORIZED ANYONE TO MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, PROMISES, COVENANTS, OR UNDERTAKING RELATING TO THE SERVICES, PROFESSIONAL SERVICES, OR OTHER SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, TITLE, MECHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE PARTIES ARE NOT RELYING AND HAVE NOT RELIED ON ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER REGARDING THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, EXCEPT FOR THE WARRANTIES SET FORTH UNDER SECTION 1.1. NEITHER OKTA NOR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKES ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES OR THAT THE SERVICES OR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY GIVEN TIME.
Vendor ID: 145279990247000
Contract Number: DIR-TSO-4278
© 2019, Active Cyber, LLC.