Join the Active Cyber Team!
If you’re interested in working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment where creative and brilliant minds come together to solve business problems, we are interested in hearing from you!
Active Cyber is an Identity Management Certified Partner and an elite consulting firm where the best and brightest professionals reside. You will be working with top industry veterans who perform Identity management ERP / HCM and Finance implementations as well as recent graduates from the Ivy League and other top universities. We are the top Identity management certified partner in quality standards and have created a truly special place to grow your career in our fast-paced and very fun environment.
Technical Consultant, OKTA
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on Consultant who can rapidly learn the Okta platform and our technology. You will lead multiple concurrent customer
deployment projects with our goal to ensure long-term customer satisfaction and success.
Duties and responsibilities:
- At least 2 to 3+ years of Okta Technical Consultant experience.
- Gather, analyze, and document post-sales requirements.
- Communicate to customers and partners at the technical and/or functional level appropriate for the situation.
- Provide design and deployment solutions resulting in customer satisfaction.
- Manage project scope, schedule, status, and documentation.
- Mentor and train customers on the service.
- Act as a liaison between Customers and Product Management to drive product development.
- Lead interaction and collaboration with other Okta teams such as Engineering and Support as needed to address escalated issues.
- Interact with management and other roles within the customer organization and Okta.
- Collaborate with the sales team opportunities.
- Perform hands on technical design, configuration, and troubleshooting of the Okta service.
- Manage multiple deployment projects.
- Ensure quality and time management processes are followed by team (e.g., change controls, time tracking).
- Experience as a technical consultant delivering solutions to customers
- Experience in designing and implementing security and identity management solutions to support critical systems and business programs.
- Experience with technologies and protocols to support identity federation and robust access control models (e.g., SAML 2.0, WS-Federation, OAuth, OpenID Connect).
- Some knowledge of enterprise web technologies, security and cutting-edge infrastructures.
- Ability to work independently and multi-functionally supporting the development of client work you’re doing.
- General knowledge of cloud architectures as well as complex enterprise on-premise IT landscapes.
- Knowledge of typical enterprise identity life cycle management processes and standards.
- AD and LDAP experience is preferred.
- SaaS deployment experience: Salesforce, Box, Office 365, Workday and HR as master for identities preferred.
- Ability to Multi-task and manage multiple customer engagements is a requirement.
- Able and willing to be a hands-on contributor.
- Superb communication skills, including issue tracking, triaging and crisis management.
- Experience in Process Improvement, Decision-making, Managing Processes, Planning, Analyzing Information and Developing Standards.
- Software development experience strongly preferred (Java, Ruby, .Net, PHP, REST/JSON, etc).
- Familiar with API management using Mulesoft, Axway or Apigee preferred.
A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline required.
If Qualified, please send your resume to Stephanie Osyda: email@example.com